My husband and I have bought a plot of land in South Wales and are looking to use thin joint construction to build our house. We have researched, including asking H+H, and have found no existing construction companies in south wales which build one off houses using aircrete or thin joint. How do we go about finding a contractor using thin joint in South Wales?

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in