If you're looking to self build or transform your existing property into your dream home, look no further than Homebuilding & Renovating, Britain's number one for self builders and home extenders.
Homebuilding & Renovating is an essential guide for anyone renovating, extending, converting or building their own home.
Every issue provides you with:
- practical advice to complete your build on time and to budget
- design ideas and the latest products
- inspirational self build, renovation and extension projects.
And because it's Christmas soon, we're offering the gift that keeps giving. Subscribe now to Homebuilding & Renovating and get a 3-month subscription from as little as £10 — a saving 28% on the cover price.
The Essential Guide to Your Building Project
With independent expert advice for your project — from finding your plot and securing planning permission through to choosing the right construction system and build route, then making the best choices in terms of doors, windows and interior finishes — we’ll ensure the journey towards creating your dream home is a smooth one.
Subscribe and receive:
- Independent expert advice for completing your building project on time and within budget
- All the latest news that could affect your project and save you money
- 100s of expert tips for your building project.
In the Next Issue
In the next issue of Homebuilding & Renovating, you’ll find loads of great articles, including:
- How to build a green home
- 12 home essentials for 2022
- The latest front doors
- Ultimate buyer's guide to underfloor heating
- How to create kerb appeal
- and much more!
Available in print or digital format.
UK subscribers to Homebuilding & Renovating magazine’s print edition will also receive their issue in a 100% recyclable paper-wrap!
Claire is Editor of Homebuilding & Renovating and has been a member of the team for over 13 years. An experienced homes journalist, her work has also appeared in Real Homes and Period Living magazines. She has a particular interest in green homes, and interior design is also a passion; she has undertaken qualifications in this area. Claire has recently finished her renovation project — and is now onto the next.
Get the latest news, reviews and product advice straight to your inbox.
Thank you for signing up to Homebuilding. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.