If you're looking to self build or transform your existing property into your dream home, look no further than Homebuilding & Renovating, Britain's number one for self builders and home extenders.
Homebuilding & Renovating is an essential guide for anyone renovating, extending, converting or building their own home.
Every issue provides you with:
- practical advice to complete your build on time and to budget
- design ideas and the latest products
- inspirational self build, renovation and extension projects.
For a limited time only, get 30% off a print subscription or get 12 digital issues for £12 when you subscribe to Homebuilding & Renovating*.
The Essential Guide to Your Building Project
Homebuilding & Renovating's Editor Claire Lloyd explains how we are navigating the coronavirus pandemic
With independent expert advice for your project – from finding your plot and securing planning permission through to choosing the right construction system and build route, then making the best choices in terms of doors, windows and interior finishes – we’ll ensure the journey towards creating your dream home is a smooth one.
Subscribe and receive:
- Independent expert advice for completing your building project on time and within budget
- All the latest news that could affect your project and save you money
- 100s of expert tips for your building project.
In the Next Issue
In the next issue of Homebuilding & Renovating, you’ll find loads of great articles, including:
- How to save £1,000s on your extension
- A renovators' guide to exterior makeovers
- Essential home design features for 2021
- How to add character to new spaces
- Brilliant barn conversions
- and much more!
Available in print or digital format.
UK subscribers to Homebuilding & Renovating magazine’s print edition will also receive their issue in a 100% recyclable paper-wrap!
Get the latest news, expert advice and product inspiration straight to your inbox.
Thank you for signing up to Homebuilding. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.