The Homebuilding & Renovating Show is back! After a year and a half away, the one-stop shop for expert advice, inspiration and product information is returning to help you bring your dream home to life.
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show travels to ExCel London on 24-26 September, where you'll be able to see all the latest products in person and enjoy live expert seminars to help with your self build, renovation or extension project.
What is the Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show is a one-stop shop where you can find ideas and expert advice for your build.
Exhibitors will be on hand to offer their advice and demonstrate their products, and our independent experts will be providing one-to-one meetings in order to answer your burning questions.
There will be engaging live presentations and top tips from contractors, developers, architects and other homebuilding professionals. Plus, tradespeople will be on hand to provide quotes, so you won't need to wait for them to come back to you!
What's more, the Advice Centre will be back, where you get one-on-one advice from our experts to help you - no matter what stage of your project you're at.
What’s on at the Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show will feature expert seminars and masterclasses, which will be divided across seven areas:
- Seminars and Masterclasses: From finding your way through the planning maze, to estimating and managing your budget, our seminars and masterclasses offer something for everyone, whatever your project or idea
- The Advice Centre: From planning regulations to managing budgets, unlock the potential of your home with one-to-one guidance from industry experts
- Ask The Expert: Planning expert Sally Tagg is among the experts who'll be on hand to answer questions about your project
- Ask The Architect: Pose your architectural questions to prominent architects from across the UK
- Ask The Builder: Get one-to-one impartial advice on your project from master builders
- The Planning Clinic: If you’re in the process of applying for planning permission or your application has been refused, book an appointment at The Planning Clinic to find out the tactics to success.
- Exhibit Hall: Find all the suppliers and products you need for your project, and view live demos
Can I Purchase Tickets on The Day?
Yes. You can purchase tickets in advance but you can also buy tickets on the door.
The Show Will be Covid-Safe
The show will comply with the latest official guidelines and measures advised by the government. Please check the Homebuilding & Renovating Show website for updates.
When is the Next Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
After the London show, the next Homebuilding & Renovating Show will be in Harrogate on 5-7 November. Find out the dates for the 2021 shows here.
Jack is News Editor of Homebuilding & Renovating and strives to break the most relevant and beneficial stories for self builders and renovators. Having bought his first home in 2013, he and his wife have renovated almost every room and recently finished a garden renovation. Jack reports on all of the latest news that could affect your project.
Get the latest news, reviews and product advice straight to your inbox.
Thank you for signing up to Homebuilding. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.