The Homebuilding & Renovating Show returned in September 2021 at the ExCel London, and after a year and a half away we were thrilled to see so many of you in attendance.
Next up, the one-stop shop for expert advice, inspiration and product information is making two stops in November to help you bring your dream home to life.
The Homebuilding Show travels to the Harrogate Convention Centre on 5-7 November, and to the Bath & West Showground on 20-21 November.
You'll be able to see all the latest products in person and enjoy live expert seminars to help with your self build, renovation or extension project.
What is the Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show has everything you need under one roof to help you find ideas and expert advice for your build.
Embarking on a build or renovation project can be a daunting task, so our exhibitors will be on hand to demonstrate their products, and our independent experts will be available to answer your building questions.
There will be engaging live presentations and top tips from architects, planning consultants, builders and other homebuilding professionals. From kitchen design to planning permission, building a greener home to renovation tips, we've got every topic covered.
What's more, the Advice Centre will be back, where you get one-on-one advice from our experts — no matter what stage of your project you're at.
What’s on at the Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show offers seven key areas:
- Seminars and Masterclasses: Whatever specific area you’re interested in, these short, focused talks are brimming with the detailed advice you need
- The Advice Centre: The Advice Centre offers a free 15-minute session with an expert to help get your project on track — whether you’re yet to get started or you’ve hit a few bumps in the road
- Ask The Expert: Project manager Bob Branscombe are among the experts who'll be on hand to answer questions about your project
- Ask The Architect: Design expert Allan Corfield will be among the expert architects in attendance
- Ask The Builder: Get one-to-one impartial advice on your project from master builders
- The Planning Clinic: If you’re in the process of applying for planning permission or your application has been refused, book an appointment at The Planning Clinic to find out the tactics to success
- Exhibit Hall: Find all the suppliers and products you need for your project, and view live demos
Schedules will be finalised nearer the shows, so make you sure you check back and bookmark your must-see seminars and masterclasses so you can fit everything in.
Can I Purchase Tickets on The Day?
Yes, you can buy tickets on the day.
The Show Will be Covid-Safe
Every effort has been made to ensure the show is Covid-safe; the show will comply with the latest official guidelines and measures advised by the government. Please check the Homebuilding & Renovating Show website for updates.
When is the Next Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
After the Northern and South West Homebuilding Shows, the next show will be in Farnborough on 15-16 January 2022. Find out the dates for the 2021 shows here.
Jack is News Editor for Homebuilding & Renovating, and strives to break the most relevant and beneficial stories for self builders, extenders and renovators, including the latest news on the construction materials shortage and planning reforms. Having bought his first home in 2013, he and his wife have renovated almost every room and recently finished a garden renovation.
Get the latest news, reviews and product advice straight to your inbox.
Thank you for signing up to Homebuilding. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.