The Homebuilding & Renovating Show is your one-stop shop for expert advice, inspiration and product information to help you bring your dream home to life.
You'll be able to see all the latest products in person and enjoy live expert seminars to help with your self build, renovation or extension project.
And you can get two free tickets now to the next Homebuilding & Renovating Show at Sandown Park Racecourse in Surrey on 25-26 June, providing you register before the show begins.
What is the Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show has everything you need for your home project under one roof, including the latest products to independent expert advice.
Embarking on a building project can be a daunting task, so our exhibitors will be on hand to demonstrate their products to give you ideas for your project.
At the Homebuilding Show, our independent experts will be available at the Advice Centre to answer your building questions, and give you one-on-one advice — no matter what stage of your project you're at.
And there will be engaging live presentations and top tips from architects, planning consultants, builders and other homebuilding professionals. From kitchen design to planning permission, building a greener home to renovation tips, we've got every topic covered.
What’s on at the Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show will be spread across seven key areas:
- Seminars and Masterclasses: These short focused talks are brimming with the detailed advice you need to transform your project
- The Advice Centre: The Advice Centre offers free 15-minute sessions with expert to help get your project on track — whether you’re yet to get started or you’ve hit a few bumps in the road
- Ask The Expert: Leading industry names who will be be on hand to answer questions about your project, including planning expert Sally Tagg
- Ask The Architect: Design expert Allan Corfield will be among the expert architects in attendance
- Ask The Builder: Get one-to-one impartial advice on your project from building experts such as award-winning master builder and broadcaster Andy Stevens
- The Planning Clinic: If you’re in the process of applying for planning permission or your application has been refused, book an appointment at The Planning Clinic to find out the tactics to success
- Exhibit Hall: Find all the suppliers and products you need for your project, and view live demos
Can I Purchase Tickets on The Day?
Yes, you can buy tickets on the day.
We're currently offering free tickets in advance, worth £24.
Can I Bring my Children?
Children aged 16 and under do not need a ticket to attend the show, but they do need to be accompanied by an adult.
The Show Will be Covid-Safe
Every effort has been made to ensure the show is Covid-safe; the show will comply with the latest official guidelines and measures advised by the government.
Please check the latest information on the Homebuilding & Renovating Show website on how to organise your Covid-19 status proof before attending.
When is the Next Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
After the Surrey Show, the next event will be at ExCel London on 30 September - 2 October. Find out the dates for this year's shows here.
Jack has worked in journalism for 11 years and is the News Editor for Homebuilding & Renovating, a role he has had since 2019. He strives to break the most relevant and beneficial stories for self builders, extenders and renovators, including the latest news on the construction materials shortage and hydrogen heating. In 2021 he appeared on BBC's The World at One to discuss the government's planning reforms.
He enjoys testing new tools and gadgets, and having bought his first home in 2013, he has renovated every room and recently finished a garden renovation.
Get the latest news, reviews and product advice straight to your inbox.
Thank you for signing up to Homebuilding. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.