The Homebuilding & Renovating Show is back! After a year and a half away, the one-stop shop for expert advice, inspiration and product information is returning to help you bring your dream home to life.
The London Homebuilding & Renovating Show, sponsored by Internorm, will be at ExCel London on 24-26 September, where you'll be able to see all the latest products in person and enjoy live expert seminars to help with your self build, renovation or extension project.
What is the Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show is a one-stop shop where you can find ideas and expert advice for your build.
Embarking on a build or renovation project can be a daunting task, but you will find everything you need to feel energised and prepared to get started or complete those unfinished ventures.
Exhibitors will be on hand to offer their advice and demonstrate their products, and our independent experts will be providing one-to-one meetings in order to answer your burning questions.
There will be engaging live presentations and top tips from contractors, developers, architects and other homebuilding professionals. Plus, tradespeople will be on hand to provide quotes, so you won't need to wait for them to come back to you!
What's more, the Advice Centre will be back, where you get one-on-one advice from our experts to help you - no matter what stage of your project you're at.
What’s on at the Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show will feature expert seminars and masterclasses, which will be divided across seven areas:
- Seminars and Masterclasses: Whatever specific area you’re interested in, these short, focused talks are brimming with the detailed advice you need. Each is presented by the brightest minds in the world of homebuilding and renovations
- The Advice Centre: The Advice Centre offers a free 15 minute session with an expert to help get your project on track - whether you’re yet to get started or you’ve hit a few bumps in the road
- Ask The Expert: Planning expert Sally Tagg is among the experts who'll be on hand to answer questions about your project
- Ask The Architect: Design expert Allan Corfield will be among the expert architects in attendance
- Ask The Builder: Get one-to-one impartial advice on your project from master builders including Bob Branscombe
- The Planning Clinic: If you’re in the process of applying for planning permission or your application has been refused, book an appointment at The Planning Clinic to find out the tactics to success.
- Exhibit Hall: Find all the suppliers and products you need for your project, and view live demos
Can I Purchase Tickets on The Day?
Yes. You can purchase tickets in advance but you can also buy tickets on the door.
The Show Will be Covid-Safe
The show will comply with the latest official guidelines and measures advised by the government. Please check the Homebuilding & Renovating Show website for updates.
When is the Next Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
After the London show, the next Homebuilding & Renovating Show will be in Harrogate on 5-7 November. Find out the dates for the 2021 shows here.
Jack is News Editor for Homebuilding & Renovating, and strives to break the most relevant and beneficial stories for self builders, extenders and renovators, including the latest news on the construction materials shortage and planning reforms. Having bought his first home in 2013, he and his wife have renovated almost every room and recently finished a garden renovation.
Get the latest news, reviews and product advice straight to your inbox.
Thank you for signing up to Homebuilding. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.