The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show is back! We are coming to the NEC on 8-11 July to help you get your projects back on track and learn everything you need to know to build your dream home.
For the first time in over a year, you'll be able to see all the latest products in person and enjoy live expert seminars to help with your self build, renovation or extension project.
What is the Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show, sponsored by Spectrum, is a one-stop shop where you can find ideas and expert advice for your build. It will run from Thursday 8 July to Sunday 11 July.
Exhibitors will be on hand over four days to offer their advice and demonstrate their products, and our independent experts will be providing one-to-one meetings in order to answer your burning questions.
There will be engaging live presentations and top tips from contractors, developers, architects and other homebuilding professionals. Plus, tradespeople will be on hand to provide quotes, so you won't need to wait for them to come back to you!
What's more, the Advice Centre will be back, where you get one-on-one advice from our experts to help you - no matter what stage of your project you're at.
What’s on at the Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show will feature expert seminars and masterclasses, which will be divided across seven areas:
- Seminars and Masterclasses: From finding your way through the planning maze, to estimating and managing your budget, our seminars and masterclasses offer something for everyone, whatever your project or idea
- The Advice Centre: From planning regulations to managing budgets, unlock the potential of your home with one-to-one guidance from industry experts
- Ask The Expert: Planning expert Sally Tagg is among the experts who'll be on hand to answer questions about your project
- Ask The Architect: Pose your architectural questions to prominent architects from across the UK
- Ask The Builder: Get one-to-one impartial advice on your project from master builders
- The Planning Clinic: If you’re in the process of applying for planning permission or your application has been refused, book an appointment at The Planning Clinic to find out the tactics to success.
- Exhibit Hall: Find all the suppliers and products you need for your project, and view live demos
Can I Purchase Tickets on The Day?
Unfortunately not. The only way you will be able to attend the event is by registering in advance - people will not be able to purchase tickets on the door.
The Show Will be Covid-Safe
I Bought Tickets Last Year, Will These Roll Over?
If you previously paid for tickets to one of our live shows which was affected by the pandemic, then please click here .
When is the Next Homebuilding & Renovating Show?
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show will next travel to London on 24-26 September 2021. Find out the dates for the 2021 shows here.
Get the latest news, reviews and product advice straight to your inbox.
Thank you for signing up to Homebuilding. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.