The first-ever Ask The Experts LIVE event from Homebuilding & Renovating will be taking place on 9-12 March to provide you with one-to-one advice for your self build or renovation project.
Register free for Ask The Experts LIVE
What is Ask The Experts LIVE?
The Homebuilding & Renovating Show will be back on the road in summer 2021. But because we know that the Ask The Experts Advice Centre is one of the live show's most popular features, we're taking this feature on the (virtual) road to ensure you can still get the expert advice you need for your project.
Ask The Experts LIVE is a free event where you can chat with experts from Homebuilding & Renovating and from across the home industry. There’s no travel, and no risk, and you can enjoy the show from the comfort of your own home.
How Does Ask The Experts LIVE Work?
The Ask The Experts LIVE event, sponsored by the Federation of Master Builders (FMB), is a free online experience akin to the Homebuilding & Renovating Show.
The event is designed for anyone looking to create their dream home. No matter what stage of your project you’re at, you’ll be able to find ideas and expert advice for your build at the show.
It will feature live sessions which will give you the chance to join the conversation and ask questions on your home project. You’ll be able to connect with experts and live chat over four days, just like you would at one of our live events at the Advice Centre.
What’s on at Ask The Experts LIVE?
Ask The Experts LIVE will feature insightful sessions from homebuilding experts across a variety of topics:
- Build Better - Homebuilding & Renovating's Jason Orme and Potton's Paul Newman will discuss the benefits and design styles of timber frame homes
- Green Homes - Claire Lloyd, David Hilton and Suzanne Smith will take you through the various heating options for your home
- Planning - Learn how to find the right plot, and ask our experts the secrets to how they've found plots in the past
- Ask me Anything - If your questions don't fit into our other expert topics, attend this session to ask your bespoke questions on your home project
- Design - Real Homes Show presenter Laura Crombie will showcase her expert tips for designing your kitchen
- Smart Home - Michael Holmes and Adam Kent will review the wealth of technology out there that can be incorporated into your home.
How do I Access Ask The Experts LIVE?
Once you have registered for free, you can enjoy the virtual event on your phone, laptop, desktop or tablet.
View What's On now and try to plan your experience in advance so you don’t miss your must-see seminars.
When is the Next Homebuilding Show?
The Virtual Homebuilding & Renovating Spring Show takes place on 24-25 April, so don't forget to register to avoid missing out.
Following this, the Homebuilding & Renovating Show will return to Surrey on 26-27 June 2021. Find out the dates for the 2021 shows here.
Get the latest news, expert advice and product inspiration straight to your inbox.
Thank you for signing up to Homebuilding. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.