We are in the process of trying to get planning for a Farm Workers House on our Farm in the Mendip area of Somerset. There is no House on our Holding No. at the moment and 235 head of Cattle with well over 100 being female. The Council Planners want our Partnership Financial Accounts to go public as part of our case. We aren’t keen, so can we refuse and what problems will it cause if we do refuse?
Joanne James

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in