The Homebuilding & Renovating Industry Awards is returning for another year, looking to highlight the very best products in the home improvement and self build industry.
However, you only have one week left to enter your company or product for the awards, as the entry deadline is 23 April 2021.
Here's everything you need to know, from the categories available to the benefits available to Industry Award winners.
Homebuilding & Renovating Industry Awards Categories
The 2021 Awards, which are sponsored by Korniche, has over 20 categories, including Smart Home Supplier of the Year — a new category for 2021.
The full category list is as follows:
- Door Supplier of the Year
- Flooring Supplier of the Year
- Heating & Plumbing Supplier the Year
- House Designer of the Year
- ICF Supplier of the Year
- Insulation Supplier of the Year
- Joinery Supplier of the Year
- Kitchen Supplier of the Year
- Landscaping Supplier of the Year
- Loft Supplier of the Year
- Oak Frame Supplier of the Year
- Render & Cladding Supplier of the Year
- Rooflight Supplier of the Year
- Roofing Supplier of the Year
- Self Build Lender of the Year
- Insurance Provider of the Year
- SIPS Supplier of the Year
- Timber Frame Supplier of the Year
- Ventilation Supplier of the Year
- Windows Supplier of the Year
- Bathroom Supplier of the Year
- Renewable Supplier of the Year
- Smart Home Supplier of the Year
How to Enter the Homebuilding & Renovating Industry Awards
Any UK company is eligible to enter by completing the form with a 300-word USP for each product entered, submitted alongside a hi-res product image, via the Industry Awards website. Individual entries cost £225 + VAT.
When are the Winners Announced?
The deadline for entries is 23rd April 2021, while the consumer voting takes place from 10th May - 9th June. This year, the winners will be announced via a virtual awards ceremony on the 1st July 2021.
What are the Prizes for Award Winners?
All entrants to the awards receive bespoke social media assets along with finalist assets so that you can highlight your participation in the awards to your customers and followers. If a brand wins, they’ll also receive promotion via our full suite of print and digital offerings, including our website, our newsletters and through social media.
Jason Orme, Managing Director of Homes, Future PLC, says, “Homebuilding & Renovating is the UK’s most popular brand for anyone interested in building, extending or improving their own homes. Recognised by both the trade and consumer audience, we’re associated with market-leading authority and guidance. Winning an Award provides your brand with a trusted and reliable stamp that is important to our valuable audience, and puts your brand at the forefront of potential customers’ minds.”
Get the latest news, reviews and product advice straight to your inbox.
Thank you for signing up to Homebuilding. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.