We have bought a derelict victorian lodge in a conservation area. The planners have agreed that we can demolish all but two walls as long as we re-instate. Our architect says we may be able to persuade the vat authorities it is a new build. Any tips as to how we start? Should I just ring the vatman and ask? The forms on the ukgov website dont seem to cover this possibility.

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in