We have just bought a house which was formely two adjacent terrace properties. It was knocked through at some point and currently has one title.

We are returning the house to its original form of two 2 bed houses and will need to create new titles at some point.

We’ve searched everywhere but not found any other instances of such division (usually people do it with houses into flats).

Has anyone of experience of this, and specifically the requirements for the creation of new titles by the land registry? We will not be seeking planning permission for the subdivison, but will be enuring we comply with Building Regulations.

thanks, Paul

  • Vince Holden - Construction Project Manager Holden


    I think you will find that this is a straight forward excersise for a Conveyencing Solicitor

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in