I am just completing a very large extension to a Victorian house using SIPS. However when applying for Insurance and asked the question What is the House built of I say part traditional built and part SIPS. However most people don’t yet understand what SIPS is. Should I be calling it Part Traditional & Part Timber frame as at least people understand that?
Anyone’s experience advice most welcome.