I am looking at buying a house with solid walls, wondering if I can add external insulation to those walls. The only problem is that one side of the house borders a passageway that is a public right of way.
Is there any law forbidding or allowing an encroachment of a few inches in this way onto a public right of way?

– Dave

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in