Hi, there is a plot of land on the back of my garden that a company is trying to sell without planning permission on behalf of the company who built the estate we live on. They have offered us first refusal, we wasnt looking to buy any land but we also don’t want a house to be built on there either so we are looking into purchasing the land. My question is.. At the moment the land is registered as a d2, it doesn’t have any play equipement on it but there is a hop scotch for the children to play on and is used alot, almost everyday by the local children. Id much rather the children keep it but as i say i dont want a house to be built on it. Would someone buying a d2 be able to get a change of use to build a house??
Thanx for any help

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in