Hi I have often read about reclaiming a partial VAT refund on building materials when bringing an unoccupied property back into use
But can anyone please explain in detail how I go about it Plain speak only

Do I have to employ a VAT registered builder or can I claim it back for the materials that I purchase as I am doing the place up on my own.
Regards Kieron

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in