Available from all leading booksellers and from Amazon
Designed to assist in deciding if self-build is for you, this book provides the answers to the question: ‘What’s involved in building your own home?’
Selfbuild can be as simple as paying someone to do the whole thing or as complex as doing everything yourself – or anything inbetween.The choice is yours.
This book explains in plain english what’s involved and helps you to decide if it’s for you – and if so, what’s the right way forward.
Subjects covered include:
- Finance options
- How to find land to build on
- What’s involved in getting planning permission
- How to decide what size and style to build
- Choosing someone to create the design
- The pros and cons of each building method
- Whether to employ a builder or employ individuals and a project manager… or even do it yourself!