Homebuilding & Renovating is the UK’s best-selling self build magazine and essential guide for anyone renovating, extending, converting or building their own home.
To help you complete your self build or renovation on time and to budget, every issue provides you with:
- practical advice
- design inspiration
- stunning homes
Available in print or digital format.
Summer Sale is Now On!
Get 5 issues for just £5 in our summer sale. Choose from a range of titles including Homebuilding & Renovating, Real Homes and Period Living. T&Cs apply.
The Essential Guide to Your Building Project
With independent expert advice for your project – from finding finance, planning permission, project managing your build, to making your home more energy efficient – we’ll ensure the journey towards creating your dream home is a smooth one.
Subscribe and receive:
- 12 issues of Homebuilding & Renovating magazine, delivered direct to your door before it hits the shops
- Two FREE tickets to all eight Homebuilding & Renovating Shows — worth £216*
- Independent expert advice for completing your building project on time and within budget
- 100s of expert tips for your building project
In the latest issue of Homebuilding & Renovating, we reveal how to get the best from your builder, share our expert tips for managing your project budget, and unveil the latest self-build, renovation and extension projects from across the UK. Plus:
- How to remodel a bungalow for modern living
- Trade secrets shared: a step-by-step guide to hanging a door
- How to choose the right materials for your extension
- Big ideas for small bathrooms
- A guide to choosing your roof structure
- Find out how to design a garden lighting scheme
- Discover what you need to know about buying bricks for your project
- Brilliant design ideas for connecting your home with your garden
- Find out how much you should be paying for roof slates
- Our experts answer your building questions
…and much more!
*Free tickets to all eight Homebuilding Renovating Shows on an annual subscription only