Can anyone tell me what is required for a temporary housing etc for the electrical supply to a self build. There are two plots, the house on one plot being well on its way and requiring services. The house on the other plot is not yet started but services are being laid to both plots for cost efficiency. I am told I need to supply a temporary housing to receive the cable. The housing presumably has to be waterproof – can anyone suggest exactly what I would purchase for this. An electrician then has to carry out work to enable the cable to be connected to tails.

As I don’t yet have a builder or a start date for the construction work any descriptive help would be much appreciated.

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in