Homebuilding & Renovating is the UK’s best-selling self build magazine and essential guide for anyone renovating, extending, converting or building their own home.
Every issue provides you with:
- practical advice to complete your build on time and to budget
- design ideas and the latest products
- inspirational self build, renovation and extension projects.
For a limited time only, purchase a six-month subscription for £20 and get a free Juice Power Bank*.
The Essential Guide to Your Building Project
With independent expert advice for your project – from finding finance, planning permission, project managing your build, to making your home more energy efficient – we’ll ensure the journey towards creating your dream home is a smooth one.
Subscribe and receive:
- Independent expert advice for completing your building project on time and within budget
- 100s of expert tips for your building project
(MORE: Letter from Homebuilding & Renovating‘s Editor Claire Lloyd on how we’re navigating the coronavirus pandemic – read it here)
In the next issue of Homebuilding & Renovating, you’ll find the following great content:
- Serial renovator Katie Thomasson reveals her best tips for building on a budget
- Find out how to plan your new bathroom with our practical design guide
- Discover who should project manage your renovation — plus, surveyor Ian Rock provides key advice for those hoping to manage their own builds
- Be inspired by the latest self build, renovation, extension and conversion projects
- Read our in-depth guides to choosing the right insulation for your extension or new home
- Self build expert Mark Brinkley reveals what it’s really like to live in an energy-efficient home
- Hoping to replace old, dated windows? Read our complete guide to everything you need to know
- Discover how to plan an exterior lighting scheme in our garden design guide
- Find out how to create a window seat in the latest instalment of architect Allan Corfield’s ‘Behind the Design’ series
- Building experts answer your questions… and much more!
Available in print or digital format.
UK subscribers to Homebuilding & Renovating magazine’s print edition will also receive their issue in a 100% recyclable paper-wrap!