I want to move an existing integral stud wall about 300-400 mm to make an existing wc room larger, to toke a shower.
The house has a wet underfloor heating system and I need to know how and where to fix the sole plate of the new stud wall.
The floors are concrete with the heating pipes in the screed.
I did think of fixing the sole plate with epoxy so not having to fix through the screed or of using a digital thermometer to plot the hidden pipes in the screed.
Any other solutions?

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in