I am looking for a manufacturer of the type of windows /window hardware I saw in a house I visited in Denmark.

The windows and doors had lever type handles which , like typical lever door handles rotated down to open the window or door, but when rotated up, the handle fixed the window or door in whatever position it was in, so windows and doors could be left ajar without being blown about in the wind.

None of the manufacturer’s websites seem to give much information at all about the hardware, so this makes it tricky to search for this function, on top of not knowing what this might be called in English or Danish..