And also is there any other important area we need to consider such as drainage?

  • Stuart Green

    If you are thinking about building 50 houses you should really think about appointing a structural engineer who will be able to design the correct foundations for the underlying strata.

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in