We are building a new house on our working farm which has an agricultural tie attached to the planning consent. What is the correct way to reclaim the VAT?

Can we claim it every 3 months as we do our usual VAT return or do we need to set it out separately & claim all the VAT back when it has been completely built. Does it depend on who is living there? Thank you

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in