We bought a house with a wing knocked down. We would like to rebuild this wing. Can we do this without planning permission and is there a time element between the demolition and the rebuild.

  • Peter Eade

    Your safest bet would be to talk your local authority duty planning officer, take some photos of your house showing the part you would like to rebuild. I would however say its very likely you will need to make a new planning application.

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in