I see in this months mag on page p38 under what you can do under permitted development.
That a new vehicle access is mentioned.
I am in the process of putting a vehicle access on to my property from a single track country lane
There is on kerb or verge.
I have had highways safety officer measure the visibility and it conforms to there requirement
But understood that I would need to apply for planning.
Can anyone shed some light on what is allowed under permitted development as I can’t seem to see much on the subject on the net