I am trying to get planning permission for a replacement dwelling but the access narrows to 2.8 metres and the new dwelling would be 65m from the road. Is there any way round the building regs for fire engine access. Can a hydrant be installed with a sprinkler system to overcome the access issue?

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in