I have an integral carport which gives access to my front door. The house is mid terrace. I would like attach some large wooden gates or a garage door in order that I could use the area for bikes etc. Therefore my question is, do I need planning permission? The house was probably built in the 60’s. The house and therefore the carport are set back from the pavement by approximately 5 metres.

  • Peter Eade

    You may require PP but why not talk to duty planning officer at your local authority planners…

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in