I’ve just brought my council maisonettes flat and I am looking to covert it from a two bed to a three bed. I have a separate toilet to the bathroom and I would like to move the toilet back into the current bathroom. When having a look for my pipe work ( which is cast iron) I see that all my waste pipes go into my wall which I share with next door. My soil pipe also goes into that same wall( again cast iron.) I’ve been told that the only way to work out where it goes after that would be to make a hole in the wall to have a look ( there is no pipe work on the front or back of the flat)

Does anyone have an idea of how I may find out. I’ve spoken with the council and been told they have no drain plans for the building?

Many thanks Lewis

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in