We are planning a new build and although we have done much research on heating and ventilation systems I think that we would benefit from having an engineer look at the specific issues of our plot and advise us on possible solutions so that they can be incorporated into the plans at an early stage. Our architect has given us his advice but he is not an expert in heating and ventilation.

How do we find a qualified engineer who could give us independent advice (ie not someone interested in selling us their products).
Thanks for any advice you can give about this.

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in