Basically I want to separate the kitchen from the living room, am I allowed to install stud wall with a door? It wouldn’t be more than 2,5×3 and it is in a block of flats. From what I understand it shouldn’t be difficult to remove it afterwards to go back to the original layout.

  • Anonymous

    Internal works which do not affect the visual appearance of the building are not covered by planning regulations. For further clarification on so-called Permitted Development Rights, visit The Planning Portal website.

  • Post a comment
    You must be logged in to comment. Log in